If others are inside me do we still have to judge “others” (inside me) favorably, and if we perceive negativity in them we should attribute it to “me inside me”?
We advised should judge others favorably, so is it like if we perceive others offend us or lying or negative we should think that it is not, what if if they are isn’t that mean we are false?
And I really wanted to study Kabbalah very much but my mom doesn’t let me, even this post is Im being not over-righteous by seeking what my heart long for at the risk of leaving the law of my mother, what should I do thx, how can a person study God without studying Kabbalah.., should I stick to my original religion (Christianity) which I believe very much thx
I have a feeling that someone is accusing me of murdering someone and it gets weird and people offend me for “the crime” that i didn’t do,would you help me with this issue thanx, just counsel me what I ought to do..thx
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 475 through 480 (of 809 total)