Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 433 through 438 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 72 73 74 … 133 134 135 → Author Replies September 14, 2023 at 12:47 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #330848 mrc sParticipant What if I have a male parent that is not my real parent and my parents conceal it and they ensure that I didn’t live long so that I didn’t check my dna, what should i do? thx September 14, 2023 at 1:19 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #330824 mrc sParticipant Is it more pleasurable to be an animate they seems not have suffering? September 13, 2023 at 10:23 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #330817 mrc sParticipant How to get rid of feeling of annoyance September 13, 2023 at 10:04 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #330816 mrc sParticipant Do Kabbalah have genre of ethics or moral , for practical guidance September 13, 2023 at 10:02 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #330815 mrc sParticipant Should I protect a liar or tell the truth to many concerned. September 13, 2023 at 9:35 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #330808 mrc sParticipant I feel that recently doing good is harder than it used to be. Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 433 through 438 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 72 73 74 … 133 134 135 →