Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 409 through 414 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 68 69 70 … 133 134 135 → Author Replies October 4, 2023 at 5:02 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #332098 mrc sParticipant Is bestowing to bestow more easy than receiving to bestow? But I still can’t do both right before entering Spirituality? October 3, 2023 at 8:48 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #332076 mrc sParticipant Is it good to pray for ourselves first then to others and why.? October 3, 2023 at 8:39 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #332075 mrc sParticipant Is praying more easy than doing good? Like if praying for others can be more often than doing good? October 3, 2023 at 8:36 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #332074 mrc sParticipant What is the advantage of praying to others more/other than for myself? October 3, 2023 at 8:17 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #332069 mrc sParticipant If I want other’s to feel a specific kind of pleasure like having more money what advantage that have for me, the other might not share his money? for that matter all specific pleasures, thx October 3, 2023 at 7:57 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #332068 mrc sParticipant Does a person likes if I pray for them, what if I don’t know their true desire and what if their real desire is what I don’t want, thx Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 409 through 414 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 68 69 70 … 133 134 135 →