I’m studying Kabbalah, but i want to also enjoy worldly pleasures as if I concentrate on Spiritual pleasures while it is yet in my reach I find it hard to do worldly things if it’s not pleasurable/enjoyable and I get no pleasure whatsoever currently and don’t know until when I reach Spirituality.., and if recognizing my ego is unpleasurable and it’s the only way to reach Spirituality then I’m afraid I can’t do that because it’s unpleasurable while attaining Spirituality is uncertain and who know maybe another 2 or 3 lifetimes whereas that normal people seems happy and way much better than me.., and I remember before I started studying Kabbalah my life was great and I did not feel any error in my thinking whereas now it seems that there is a virus/bug in me, can you explain this experience.. Are the majority of the students of Kabbalah successful or miserable because I think now I kinda feel like a loser.. Help.. Thx
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Should we not feel bad at our shortcomings/negative attributes because it is created/preordained in the beginning by God..?</p>