Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 607 through 612 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 101 102 103 … 133 134 135 → Author Replies October 31, 2022 at 2:54 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #303196 mrc sParticipant And acceptance, tolerance, understanding sinners and justify the creator for Im a sinner in past live.. October 31, 2022 at 2:51 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #303195 mrc sParticipant Mistake October 30, 2022 at 11:21 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #303191 mrc sParticipant It’s better to avoid do bad to good people and stay in negative environment right.? October 30, 2022 at 11:18 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #303190 mrc sParticipant <p style=”text-align: right;”>Before that I’m quite successful locally</p> October 30, 2022 at 11:14 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #303189 mrc sParticipant I thought since I study Kabbalah my life beginning to downhill, why.? October 30, 2022 at 2:45 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #303152 mrc sParticipant I study kabbalah, why God treat me like this, is it karma at least I can get the comfort that it’s my karma. Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 607 through 612 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 101 102 103 … 133 134 135 →