I realised that bringing contentment to the Creator is not what I think is the right thing to do or when I feel some guilt and decide to read a text from the Kabbalistic sources. But bringing contentment to the Creator is like agreeing with what He’s doing. Agreeing with the Creator. Is that right?
When one begins to feel a sense of deficiency, what he truly need, how should this be applied within the ten?
Should I feel that this deficiency belongs to all ten, and should I perceive that my friends feel the same deficiency as I do?
I’m beginning to feel that nothing is more important than working towards the connection between the Creator and the created beings. I only focus my thoughts on wanting the revelation of His Godliness
I wish to ask, in the ten, instructor’s meetings, when reading and morning lessons with Rav, should I focus my thoughts on the connection between us?
Why their want keep changing? It’s just like, placing different toys in front of kids and asking them to choose. Sometimes, they want it all, and sometimes they are confused about which one they need.
Have you ask? A famous Kabbalistic statement. We ought to ask for the Creator’s help all the time. But do we also need to thank the Creator for giving us the thoughts that we can actually do the spiritual work by ourselves?