You said that, and I quote, Malchut decided to divide her desire into 3 parts, which are, Rosh, Toch and Sof. And that we need to reach a state where the head, ( the Rosh, the intention) is completely detach from the body (the Toch, desire). Meaning I would detach from my desire in a way that I can use it but only in a very special way, in a very special style.
What got my attention was I need to detach myself from my desire and use it in a very special way. I wish to ask, what is this special way?
What are their spiritual needs? And when thinking of their spiritual needs, am I thinking of them as an individual or as a group? How can I recollect them (my friends) to be one in my eyes so that I won’t try to separate them?
Since we have to take everything above reason, I wish to ask, what work can I do to help the friend above my reason? How can I love them above my reason?
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 139 through 144 (of 205 total)