Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 97 through 102 (of 205 total) ← 1 2 3 … 16 17 18 … 33 34 35 → Author Replies July 17, 2024 at 4:42 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #381599 KimaParticipant Thank you. This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Kima. July 15, 2024 at 2:52 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #381475 KimaParticipant That question has make me to increase the importance of the goal. The more we yearn for connection the more we give the goal its importance. Thank you. July 15, 2024 at 2:45 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #381473 KimaParticipant ‘I’ can only feel the ‘between’ only when ‘I’ have achieved connection with the friends? July 15, 2024 at 2:32 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #381471 KimaParticipant What is the condition for connection? Thank, you July 15, 2024 at 1:58 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #381386 KimaParticipant I want to seem like a burden to me… Do I want to connect with the friends or the Creator needs me to connect with the friends? July 14, 2024 at 8:48 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #381366 KimaParticipant According to the wisdom of Kabbalah, I heard that a person cannot achieve spirituality alone unless they are two or three etc. If they both agree and connect together then the Creator will be revealed between them 1- I wish to ask, what does between mean? Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 97 through 102 (of 205 total) ← 1 2 3 … 16 17 18 … 33 34 35 →