Do we go through the experience of concealment to revelation with each desire? It seems to me when I am possessed by a desire to receive for myself and I ask for guidance from there is no one else besides him and i eventually am able to transform the desire to receive with an intention to receive not for myself and I enter a revealed state. A place where I feel connected to everything and everyone as if it all is part of me and that I am both giver and receiver. Then a new desire comes and the process starts over again with more concealment. The revealed states are beautiful but don’t often last long and I feel separated from them more often than not. Thank you
I have a good friend that recently passed away from a complication during surgery… I’ve been trying to make sense of this… It seems completely unfair, he left behind a young daughter and wife. Why does nature/creator take away our loved ones in such seemingly unfair ways.. He died at 46 and was a good husband and father with a happy and good life. Does kabbalah say anything about this? Thank you
to reveal the hidden creator, to become similar to him through intention. to allow my heart to open so that it can be fulfilled by what the creator has created for it. to rediscover the soul of adam ha rishon and the connection with all of nature and existence
Freedom in kabbalah refers to the freedom we have to choose an environment that helps us grow closer to the creator and to create the intention to receive not just for my self. Without this we are pushed further away from nature, the people around us, and all of reality.