Not really. Not to this point. Just shortly, until I felt uncomfortable, I mostly chose to be authentic me. Otherwise, I can’t stand the feelings being someone else, just to match the others.
I think that the last decision belongs to us. What I do with it. Is it good only for me or for collective as well. Always choose the bigger picture view above instant satisfaction for yourself.
New and improved human being treated everyone (plants, animals and other humans) equal. No one’s life is more important than another. Everything has the right to live in fulfillment and harmony. And yes we can do it, even if we start from just pretending ( like a experiment)
We need to learn how we can use our ego to develop ourselves on the spiritual path of light. There is only good, what exists and everything what happens to us we can and should use it for our growth.