To truly perceive that everything created and appearing as it appears at this very moment is perfect in relation to the fulfillment of the needs to bring wholeness and completeness.
Each Kabbalist that came before has died, physically. I assume each died physically from some reason, perhaps a chronic disease. My question is…does Correction hold the power to heal chronic disease and extend lifespan? The question suggests an egoistic purpose. However, it also can also be from the desire to live long enough to make altruism at finer levels a reality in consciousness and expression.
My goal is to become, on a daily basis, more and more aware of the whole and less and less concerned with my own individual, egoistic desires. In some manner, however, even that, at this point, feels to be a larger ego. I’ve immersed much of my spiritual work into the I Am, Ego, but with the intention of the awareness of the unity of the whole, God and man, through Love embraced in Oneness.
I often notice how what I do is a sort of reactionary thing to the present stimulus which may be something appearing outside myself or simply a passing thought. When I think freedom, I think it to be the experience of a silent observation even in the midst of mental or physical activity. I can choose to remain in that observation or simply find myself forgetful. I seem to have the freedom to choose longer periods of observing but loose my sense of freedom during periods of sleep. I assume the awakening is the remembrance of the desire to observe. I’m always free to awaken, a type of bathing in the light.
“There is none else besides Him.” I cannot imagine or feel another alternative source of reality. But if there is none else besides Him, who am I and all of us when all corrects and resolves? Who were we all along?
My best experience from Part 1 was being exposed to the essential nature as the will to bestow. What I expect from this course is the opportunity to develop a full correction and attainment of equivalency of form with the Creator.