Honestly – I ask myself this too and I have no answer. From the point and state I am now – it is even impossible for me to live it. In order to be able to, I do need people who can connect or are connected with the Creator. And then I will be able to answer the question.
Recognizing myself in each and everyone and recognizing that their needs are my needs, finally that we are one and bestowing upon them means bestowing upon Creator.
This week the great challenge was to stop aspiring realizing in some points ‘I arrived. There is nothing to run to or away from’. And recognizing the gifts I’ve already gotten. Is like I am to small to contain them, I must make space for it. And I discovered that I don’t need to grow the soul, it is big enough, but to grow a healthy ego too. And so many other things. And that there is no good and evil, but there is true and false, as long as we experience ourselves in bodies having perception.
I come to Him He may change me in order to see the gifts He gives me in order to bestow upon my friends and upon the whole world and in order to find within me, that, what I mean I’m lacking, confirming the Creator has it allredy given to me I come with an open heart and in that prayer I become that, what I was praying for.