To consider the desires and the way of being with respect of his outline and limits of my brothers and sisters recognizing my needs in theirs and my soul in them, recognizing them as a part of me, loving them because the Father love them and they are like me.
connecting putting ourselves at service. Forgetting everything about what we mean we would desire, but feeling in the state of connection what the TRUES desires are. And what then will happen – I don’t know. There is a point of a new history, guys.
Making peace within myself balancing the quality of the will to receive with the one to bestow. I AM responsible for the “Outside” world, because my desires create it. I have the power over my intention, so I have the power over what I see, because I AM.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 121 through 126 (of 190 total)