Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,789 a 1,794 (del total de 2,712)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #307507
      Filipe F
      Partícipe

      I seek the truth to change my life

    • #307487
      Dustin Caldwell
      Partícipe

      To feel less empty inside.

    • #307482
      Yehoshua
      Partícipe

      I desire to achieve a basic understand of the study of Kabbalah & my purpose.

    • #307479
      acaenbethel
      Partícipe

      I desire to become the best person that I can be and to help those around me achieve their potential.

    • #307471
      Holly
      Partícipe

      I am curious to learn what I do not know spiritually.

    • #307458
      Mark
      Partícipe

      I am hoping that this lesson will help to lay down a solid foundation upon which I can study and practice Kabbalah.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,789 a 1,794 (del total de 2,712)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.