Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,639 a 1,644 (del total de 2,712)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #315359
      Andrew
      Partícipe

      To begin learning how to become the captain of my ship amidst the stormy seas of life.

    • #315340
      Robert Wang
      Partícipe

      I wish to know the purpose of life.

    • #315219
      raghad
      Partícipe

      i want to maximize my inner wisdom and experience full enlightenment to connect and reach out to the creator

    • #315184

      I want to find the restrictive barriers to my spirituality and push beyond them.

    • #315117
      Geoff
      Partícipe

      I expect that this first lesson will explain in detail what the Essence of Wisdom is. I hope to thereby achieve a better understanding of what true Knowledge and Wisdom are really all about at a level above this world of arbitrary fake news/knowledge.

    • #315084
      Ermias
      Partícipe

      I expect to gain extra knowledge. I plan to attend the webinars, read the articles and stay up to date with current events in the financial markets. I also plan to take part in discussions and ask questions so that I can learn as much as possible about investing. I believe that kabuconnect is a great platform for me to gain this extra knowledge and make smart investment decisions. Thank you for the opportunity.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,639 a 1,644 (del total de 2,712)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.