Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,219 a 1,224 (del total de 2,712)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #339461
      nikhil
      Partícipe

      I hope to go from this spiritual dryness I feel to life, learn to love others and God above reason/the ego, learn who I am and what my purpose is. Also hope to grow in community with others

    • #339459
      Brynna
      Partícipe

      A deeper connection with myself, the universe. Better understanding of the mysteries of creation and existence, and insight into how I can create and live a meaningful life.

    • #339441
      Anneka
      Partícipe

      I expect to unlock a deeper understanding of myself and the world

    • #339405
      Johan
      Partícipe

      what I expect is to unlock

    • #339275
      Scott
      Partícipe

      Understanding

    • #339264
      David Philip Daiha
      Partícipe

      I desire to understand reality, my place in the divine plan and how I can contribute to  all of humanity and the universe itself.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,219 a 1,224 (del total de 2,712)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.