Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,111 a 1,116 (del total de 2,712)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #365932
      Calvin D. Scott
      Partícipe

      I can’t say that I expect anything. I’m attempting to come in with a completely open mind and as objective as possible. I guess you can say one thing I’m expecting is to learn something new. I’m hoping to achieve more “lamp oil” to continue my journey through the darkness.

    • #365925
      Abigail
      Partícipe

      I believe i will receive a better understanding about life and my purpose along with a guide to achieving this understanding through this course, and this is also what i hope to achieve.

    • #365916
      Eric Snow
      Partícipe

      Another step closer to finding out who and what I truly am

    • #365910
      Ed
      Partícipe

      I expect to begin to grasp the underlying thoughts that form the Wisdom of Kabbalah and how it can be integrated into my life.

    • #365849
      Jack
      Partícipe

      Taking the next step in my spiritual life.

    • #365821
      Greg
      Partícipe

      Another step forward toward a more complete relationship with my creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,111 a 1,116 (del total de 2,712)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.