Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,081 a 1,086 (del total de 2,712)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #368722
      Dave
      Partícipe

      My hope is that I will learn the answer as to why I am here and to what my purpose in life is.

    • #368256
      Andres Delgado
      Partícipe

      I want to learn how to progress spiritually and attain knowledge of the spiritual worlds.

    • #368104
      Joshua
      Partícipe

      What do I desire to achieve from it?.. WISDOM

    • #368031
      Hai Mag
      Partícipe

      I want to know why.

    • #368009
      Dawit Hailemariam
      Partícipe

      I hope it will pave my way of life.

    • #367993
      Rebecca
      Partícipe

      i have a thirst for knowledge that resonates with me.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,081 a 1,086 (del total de 2,712)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.