Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 2 › Discuss › Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 733 a 738 (del total de 1,607)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #332700
      Kathy
      Partícipe

      I want to broaden my perspective so that I can become closer to the Creator.

    • #332699
      Kathy
      Partícipe

      I want to be able to redefine reality, so that my limited point of view is replaced by that of Kabbalists.

    • #332642
      Iheb
      Partícipe

      For peace and love to rule over conflict and hatred.

    • #332637
      Gillian
      Partícipe

      To  be come closer to and more like the creator.

    • #332619
      Fred
      Partícipe

      The perception of reality beyond our normal senses.

    • #332573
      Ken
      Partícipe

      wholeness

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 733 a 738 (del total de 1,607)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.