Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,897 a 1,902 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #405884
      Kronauer E.L.
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Eva Lilla, born Hungarian, living in Italy. Before my current life I used to work internationally, hardly ever time for myself. Now I have. I heard many times about Kabbalah, but I have never known what it is. I am in generally curious and I love to spend my time with studies that makes me better, help me to understand the world around us, to improve myself better, while at the same time it connects me to people.

    • #405882
      Jaime
      Partícipe

      Good morning all. I am new to this wisdom and I appreciate the opportunity to begin this journey

    • #405870
      Doris
      Partícipe

      Hello Everyone,
      Happy to be part of this group, ready to learn about to become a better me.
      Shallom !!!

    • #405491
      Valfredo
      Partícipe

      My name:Valfredo Milhomem

      Aries ♈️ I try to evolve in spirit and overcome all my obstacles in spirit.

    • #405477
      Ticu
      Partícipe

      Hello! Ticu from Roumanie. Happy to learn something new.

    • #405473
      Елена
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Lena. Ready to learn from New York.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,897 a 1,902 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.