Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,873 a 1,878 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #406555
      Adi
      Partícipe

      Adina here.I’ve been always curious  about Kabbalah and finally I get this amazing opportunity to learn about it.Thank you!

      • This reply was modified hace 1 año, 10 meses by Adi.
    • #406531
      Dariusz
      Partícipe

      Dariusz here, just another curious for more.

    • #406522
      Lynn
      Partícipe

      Hi Everyone. I am in Buffalo, NY. I want to learn more about the Kabbalah.

    • #406354
      crystal
      Partícipe

      Hello I’m Crystal I’m from Wyoming.
      I am excited to learn and grow .

    • #406345

      Gerardo, eager to develop myself…

    • #406336
      Boe Smith
      Partícipe

      Blessings people, I’m Boe. I look forward to learn and share.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,873 a 1,878 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.