Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,633 a 1,638 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #422707
      Rita
      Partícipe

      Hello. My name is Rita. I live in Richmond, Virginia. I want to have a deeper connection to the Creator

    • #422667
      Zeba
      Partícipe

      Hello, Im Zeba. So grateful to have this opportunity to learn Kabbalah. May Self-awareness unlocking our true potential …with love

    • #422629
      Dee
      Partícipe

      Tuning in from Utah and can’t wait to learn!

    • #422600
      Alex
      Partícipe

      Hi! I’m Alexandru! I’m here to find answers to understand the silence that the soul need to achive constantly guidence by the inner light.

    • #422581
      Themba Erick
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am Themba Hlaba from South Africa. I joined the course because I have interested and the Kabbalah and wish to learn more as I know there is more to learn not just math and physics.

    • #422556
      ROBERT
      Partícipe

      I wish to learn and grow more on my path and to reconnect with the Creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,633 a 1,638 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.