Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,279 a 1,284 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #429424
      Nancy
      Partícipe

      Greetings. This is Nancy from the Adirondacks of NY. I am interested in bringing light in these very dark times.

    • #429406
      Shally
      Partícipe

      Hello, I’m Shalva and I’m not sure what to expect but I’m interested.

      • #429499
        Virginia
        Partícipe

        Hi, Nancy. Are you anywhere near North Creek? I lived there as a child.

    • #429402
      Jascha
      Partícipe

      Hello,

      I am Jascha and am looking to broaden my understanding of the esoteric teachings of the Kabbalah.

    • #429396
      g
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Genia and I’m interested in learning about Kabbalah

    • #429384
      Raquel Solomovic
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Raquel and I live in Sydney, Australia ?

    • #429380

      Christopher here, seeking truth and knowledge of myself and guidance how to live in symmetry with the Universe. To learn the skills needed to navigate the path of existence in a spiritual and vivid consciousness so I am prepared to offer assistance to anyone in need. Selah

       

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,279 a 1,284 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.