Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,249 a 1,254 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #429954
      Irene
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Irene i am interested in what I can learn from this course in relation to myself and others

    • #429952
      Irene
      Partícipe

      Hi im Irene i am intrested in joining this course and learning something new

    • #429917
      Susan
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone,

      I am Susan, I felt the calling to join this course, hoping to learn together with my classmates about the true meaning and reality of life. I wish to embrace this ancient wisdom, apply it practically in our daily lives, and pass it on in the future.

      Thank you to Teacher Tony and the teaching assistants.

    • #429892
      Pedro
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am Pedro from Spain. Due to several commitments, I am trying to learn at my own pace, so I hope that’s okay with you guys.

       

    • #429874
      elena
      Partícipe

      Hi my name Elena.

       

    • #429873
      Kat
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Kat, I live in Spain and I’m very happy to join you all in this quest to learn more about Kabbalah and understand how it is connected to our lives..

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,249 a 1,254 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.