Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,225 a 1,230 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #430886
      Gorz
      Partícipe

      Hi! I’m Garry from Philippines.

    • #430874
      Natt
      Partícipe

      Natt from Thailand  “Hello”

    • #430869
      Manuel Gonzalez
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone!

      I’m Manuel Gonzalez from Puerto Rico

    • #430839
      Adrian Iordache
      Partícipe

      Hello everybody, Adrian from Romania

    • #430778
      Azariah
      Partícipe

      Greetings! Azariah here. It’s been years since I first took KAB 1 so I wanted to revisit the fundamentals, and the new (to me) learning platform is phenomenal. Cheers!

    • #430744
      Roberta
      Member

      Nice to meet you all, I am in NH and my name is Robbie

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,225 a 1,230 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.