Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,201 a 1,206 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #431576
      kj
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone, I go by KJ. I have been drawn to the Kabbalah for decades, but am finally taking the plunge and want to know everything that I can.  About a month ago I took a few classes on Udemy and found this link from that site.

      • This reply was modified hace 1 año, 6 meses by kj. Reason: adding that I started about a month ago
    • #431566
      Marcella
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Marcella and I’m from Brazil. I’m happy to be part of this course and I look forward to develop my spirituality.

    • #431543
      Rahim
      Partícipe

      Hello, this is Rahim from Pakistan. I am looking forward to learning and developing myself spritually.

    • #431529
      Emmanuelle Bordas
      Partícipe

      Hello! I’m Emmanuelle from Puerto Rico. So happy to be part of this group. I’m willing to learn as much as I can so I can pursue my life purpose. Much love and light!

    • #431467
      Chris
      Partícipe

      Hey, I’m Chris from the US. What I know about Kabbalah really clicks with me. I’m looking forward to learning more in this course.

    • #431403
      Yovana
      Partícipe

      Hello,

      I am Yovana from the Uk and I love Kabbalah teaching.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,201 a 1,206 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.