Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 805 a 810 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #437235
      Lisa
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Lisa. I have always been interested in ancient wisdom and the magic of the universe. I hope I get a better understanding of Kabbalah and how to use it in my life.

    • #437230
      macdonald
      Partícipe

      Been waiting

    • #437185
      Oriol
      Partícipe

      Hello every one, I’m glad to be here, I feel this is for me.

    • #437137
      Pete
      Partícipe

      My name is Pete and I am curious about many things including the wisdom of Kabbalah.

       

    • #437107
      bella
      Partícipe

      hello my name is Bella and i am starting my Kabbalah course today on the 9. of may !

    • #436819
      William
      Partícipe

      I am seeking more light and hope to find it. I am curious to see how this course presents Kabbalah. May G-d bless everyone on this journey.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 805 a 810 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.