Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 745 a 750 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #441155
      Marta
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am Marta from Italy and I am 32 years old. Grateful for these precious teachings.

    • #441137
      Jems
      Partícipe

      Hi there, My name is Jems Lucien. I am looking for a way to give meaning to my life.

    • #441120
      Otávio
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Otávio. I’m Brazilian, 51 years old. Begginer in study of Kaballa.

    • #440912
      Anton
      Partícipe

      Hello,
      my name is Antony, I am looking for answers for many many years and after made research on the Kabbalah I saw this course as an opportunity to get into insight of the real life purpose and hoping to get answers to my questions.
      Looking forward to it ?

       

    • #440909
      Guillermo
      Partícipe

      Hi there! My name is Guillermo, I am 39 years old spanish guy that’s been all his life looking for answers wherever they where told to be found. I was grown into christian tradition but I felt it incomplete and incoherent in relation with the religión of Jesús, wich is Judaism, so I have been reading texts about Judaism and found a depth undescribable, and finally the word Kabbalah came to me so I had to pay attention and here I am.

      Greetings to everyone!

    • #440539
      Liv
      Partícipe

      Hello there! My name is Liv, and I live in beautiful Mauritius ??.

      I’m a school librarian ? and Citizenship teacher ?‍?, currently studying to become a SEND educator ?. When I’m not busy with work or studies, I’m a proud mum to a dynamic 6-year-old boy ?.

      I grew up with a Christian background ?, but for over 15 years, I’ve been fascinated by different spiritualities and philosophies ?. My mum has been studying Kabbalah and Judaism for years now, but it never quite clicked for me until… now! ? I’m not sure why, but as I’ve started to research it, I’ve found it absolutely captivating ✨.

      I’m hoping this course will help me to grow so I can better myself as a mum, teacher, and human being ?. Maybe it’s because I finally have a very definite goal in my life? ?

      • This reply was modified hace 1 año, 4 meses by Liv.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 745 a 750 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.