Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,027 a 7,032 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #50127
      natnael mulugeta
      Partícipe

      hi…. I’m Natnael from Ethiopia and I want to explore things associated with universe

    • #50122

      Hi I am Parthasarathy Vadapalli CMIOSH an  Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental &Fire Management Professional. I had an opportunity way back in 1982 to read the book Think and Grow Rich and Power of Positive Thinking, both the books inspired me the Universal laws , where I am still in search of the Universal laws of acceptance. looking forward a break through.

    • #50119
      Leena
      Partícipe

      ??? ? ?? ??.????? ???? ?????. ? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ??. ? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????.

    • #50107
      Rashmi Gangwar
      Partícipe

      Hi..I am Rashmi from india.. I want to learn all about universal power that control ourself

    • #50106
      Ludumo Diniso
      Partícipe

      Good day to all my fellow students. My name is Ludumo Diniso I am a South African born male. I am an aspiring film maker, though I have not yet started on the field but soon will. I am also a science fanatic. However my kind of science is not the main stream science. I have always gravitated towards Nikola Tesla, John Keely and other greats. I have always had this pull towards the occult studies. I must say I have encountered many different forms of Kabbalah in search for the authentic version. I guess something with in me never quite settled on these different forms as something just felt missing.

    • #50098
      ram kumar
      Partícipe

      Hi I’m ramkumar from India. I want to know myself and my creator

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,027 a 7,032 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.