Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,787 a 6,792 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51756
      Delayne Mohammed
      Partícipe

      Hey my name is Delayne Im here to study the kabbalah. Thanks for having me

    • #51734
      ajdar judi
      Partícipe

      hi im ali and want to know about kabbalah

    • #51725
      Abraham Mhreteab
      Partícipe

      hello, i am Abraham from Eritrea. i am a student of political economy to MSC. i hope to understand life’s realism in this course.

       

    • #51724
      JDF
      Partícipe

      Hello. I’m John from California. To be a Kabbalist is my intention. I’m looking forward to meeting you!

    • #51719

      Hello I’m George from Athens, Greece and I love Kabbalah…

    • #51695
      Sonia Almeida
      Partícipe

      Hi, I´m Sónia from Portugal. I just want to have more knowledge.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,787 a 6,792 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.