Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,757 a 6,762 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #52001
      Ruby Sapphire
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone!

      I reside on the East Coast of the USA.

      I am interested in adding this to my love of all things metaphysical and mystical on my life’s journey.

      I know this will sled some light while I am weathering my Dark Night of the Soul.

      Cheers to finding the answers we are all seeking  🙂

    • #51994
      Hendrix
      Partícipe

      Hi there, 

      I’m Hendrix and I’m here to learn and grow spiritually.

    • #51983
      Tamil Selvan
      Partícipe

      hi iam tamil from india

    • #51982
      Tamil Selvan
      Partícipe

      hi iam tamil  29  from india……………………………….

    • #51969
      Kingsley
      Partícipe

      Hello, Dollar Kingsley here. I’m from Nigeria and I want to learn the best way possible to know myself and the light and realize how I’m not separate from the Source.

    • #51959
      Priya
      Partícipe

      Hi,  I’m Priya from India. Been in the spiritual journey for a while and run my own work on crystals and semi precious stones. I have been interested in knowing about Kabbalah for a long time and hope to learn about it now. ?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,757 a 6,762 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.