Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,625 a 6,630 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #54343
      Vicki Estes Bruff
      Partícipe

      I am a looking forward to study the Kabbalah.

       

    • #54340
      Craig
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello my name is Craig I am interested in learning more</p>

    • #54316
      Aidee
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Aidee and I am very excited to learn Kabbalah.

    • #54302
      Joe
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Joe. Just here to learn, share, and build upon/expand my perceptions. Thanks for the free course 🙂

    • #54280
      Muhammad Tanim
      Partícipe

      Hi! This is Tanim. like you all I want to know on Kabbalah. I wish you all the best.

    • #54275
      Ruth
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am Ruth from Jerusalem.

      Through this course I hope to get insight in what this life is all about. How am I supposed to live and why.

      Try to get more insight in my mission in life.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,625 a 6,630 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.