Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,235 a 6,240 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #126840
      David
      Partícipe

      I am 73 years old, American, vegetarian, comfortable.  I have pursued a path of self realization and God realization for many years.  I have hit a wall.  I am looking at Kabbalah to go beyond this wall.

    • #126493
      Leo W.
      Partícipe

      I am Leo,  live in Aurora, Colorado, and am very excited to start this journey of Kabbalah studies along with all of you!!

    • #126400
      Shlomo
      Partícipe

      Not long to go, now! Wishing you all a truly magical 5-weeks, full of the Creator’s ineffable Light. Best of wishes and many blessings to you all.

      Frankie

    • #126385
      chris patton
      Partícipe

      i expect to live in both worlds at the same time

    • #126370
      Tiago Casellato
      Partícipe

      Hello! I’m Tiago from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I expect to learn how to climb the spiritual ladder and correct my desires alongside you.

      Shalom!

    • #126352
      Ann
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Ann Frances from Hyderabad, India.

      I’m expecting that my questions on this life and after life will be answered during this course.

      • #126382
        chris patton
        Partícipe

        Hi Ann   I am Chris  from Iowa City Iowa USA i think nearly all our questions will be answered

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,235 a 6,240 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.