Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,145 a 6,150 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #184302
      Rebecca
      Partícipe

      Kia ora, Hello! The name given to me at Birth is Rebecca, though my friends call me Ric. I’m 25 and live in Tamaki Makaurau, Aotearoa (Auckland, New Zealand).

      I hope this is a community I can really feel a part of. I hope there will be release/ relief from this ‘place’ of lack, feeling of emptiness and confusion, boredom and frustration, that seems like a daily plague.

      My avatar/ icon is a work-in-progress oil painting that inspired by the point in the heart <3

    • #184293
      Theresa H
      Partícipe

      Hello, Theresa from PNW

    • #184292
      Theresa H
      Partícipe

      Hello, Theresa from the beautiful Pacific Northwest

    • #184287
      A G
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Andrea, and I enjoy do much to enjoy the course.

      The Creator on us!!!

    • #183779
      Talya Machuca
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Talya from Texas.

       

      I want to dedicate time to learning Kabbala, Kabbala is been in my life but never dedicated time to it.

    • #183761
      Trend Duet
      Partícipe

      Natalie from New York. Searching and hoping to gain deeper insights into the meaning of life and happiness.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,145 a 6,150 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.